MEASURES TO BE TAKEN AND RULES TO BE FOLLOWED AT EXHIBITIONS TO BE ORGANIZED IN CLOSED AREAS WITHIN THE SCOPE OF COVID-19
The main mode of transmission of COVID-19 infection is droplets that occur when the person carrying the virus speaks, coughs and sneezes. The disease can also be transmitted by touching the mouth, nose or eyes of the hands that come into contact with surfaces contaminated by droplets. In domestic fairs to be held indoors, there is close contact between exhibitors, officials and visitors (closer than 1 meter, longer than 15 minutes) and the use of common materials. For this reason, both visitors, exhibitors and staff must comply with the following points to protect their health within the scope of COVID-19.
1) All entrances and exits of the exhibition area should be arranged by the company that organizes the exhibition in such a way as to prevent people from contacting each other (turnstile, etc.), one-way round-trip signs should be placed on the floor for entrances and exits.
2) The number of people, including exhibitors, officials and visitors, should be limited to one person per ten (10) square meters in the exhibition area.
3) The number of visitors entering the fair area is determined by the company that organizes the fair, and when the visitor capacity is reached, new visitors should not be admitted, they should be kept in accordance with the social distance rules (at least 1 meter, 3-4 steps), and the areas that need to be stood in line are placed with a distance of at least 1 meter between them. should be marked with signs. The number of people who leave the fair area should be allowed to enter.
4) Participants, fairground officials and visitors must wear masks at the entrance to the fairground and during their stay in the fairground. Masks should be kept in the fairground to be given to visitors who do not have a mask or in case of need by the company that organizes the fair.
5) Hand sanitizer should be available at the entrances to the fairground and at every booth by the company that organizes the fair. The fullness of the hand antiseptic should be checked at regular intervals and the empty one should be replaced with a new one.
6) Measures should be taken by the company organizing the fair to measure the temperature of the exhibitors, fairground officials and visitors entering the fairground. Personnel taking fever should wear medical masks and face shields. Those who have a fever higher than 38oC, and those who have / develop symptoms such as cough, runny nose, respiratory distress, who are diagnosed with COVID-19 or who are in contact with them should not be admitted, and should be directed to the health institution to be evaluated in terms of COVID-19 by wearing a medical mask.
7) Exhibitors, visitors and staff who are sick or showing signs of illness and who need to be in isolation should not be admitted to the fairground. In order to determine what should be in the insulation, the HEPP code should be produced, a staff assigned by the company organizing the exhibition should inquire about the HEPP code of the participants, visitors and officials.
8) Stands adjacent to each other in the fair area should be separated from each other by closing them with a stand wall or partition unit by the company organizing the fair, and stand corridors should be created at least 3 meters wide.
9) Signs should be placed on the floor in front of the stands by the company that organizes the fair to ensure the protection of social distance.
10) Sweeping with a brush that produces dust should be avoided when cleaning floors and surfaces.
11) If the visitors touch the products in the stands, these products should be disinfected with the products that have a 'Biocidal Product License' issued by the Ministry of Health immediately afterwards.
12) Newspapers, magazines, etc. for common use inside. should not be kept. (Except the brochures that will be given to the visitors at the stands individually by the exhibitors.)
13) In cases where people who come to the fair need to make any payments, participants should be encouraged to make non-cash payments, preferably contactless. Surfaces touched at payment terminals should be cleaned with products with a 'Biocidal Product License' issued by the Ministry of Health.
14) The warnings about restaurants, cafeterias and canteens in the "Epidemic Management and Working Guide" prepared by the Ministry of Health in the food areas located in the fair area by the company organizing the fair should be taken into consideration.
15) The use of elevators should be limited by the company organizing the fair, one-third of the capacity should be allowed, and this number should be stated at the elevator entrance. In order to maintain social distance in the elevator, the areas where people should stop should be determined with landmarks, with a distance of at least 1 meter between them.
16) Posters related to COVID-19 precautions (washing hands, use of masks and rules to be followed inside) should be hung at the entrance of the exhibition area and visible places in the area by the company organizing the exhibition.
Precautions for Visitors:
17) Visitors should be informed about the rules to be followed in the fair area within the scope of COVID-19 by the company organizing the fair, with announcements or videos.
18) Measures should be taken by the company organizing the fair to ensure that the participants and visitors comply with the social distance in the fair area.
19) Visitors should not be allowed to consume beverages and food other than water in the fair area by the company organizing the fair.
Measures to Protect Personnel
By the company organizing the fair and the participants;
20) If symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, respiratory distress develop while the staff is working, they should be directed to the hospital with a mask on.
21) Personnel should be employed in shifts so that fewer personnel are present in the working environment at the same time.
22) It should be ensured that the working personnel pay attention to hand hygiene. For this, hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and in the absence of soap and water, they should be rubbed with hand antiseptic. There is no need to use antiseptic soap, normal soap is sufficient.
Environment Cleaning, Disinfection and Ventilation
23) The fair area should be effectively ventilated with natural air from the outside. Before the start date of the fair, the organization of the fair must be checked for the maintenance of the ventilation system of the fair area and whether the filter changes are made. Fans should not be operated in the fairground. It is necessary to act in accordance with the "Measures to be Taken in Air Conditioning / Air Conditioning Systems within the Scope of COVID-19" in the "Epidemic Management and Working Guide" prepared by the Ministry of Health.
24) It should be ensured that the fair area is cleaned regularly every day by the company that organizes the fair.
25) Taps and soaps in toilets should be photocell if possible.
26) In order to dispose of garbage and used masks in the fairground, there should be separate garbage bins with pedal lids and regular emptying of the waste bins should be ensured.
27) In the cleaning of the fairground, attention should be paid to the cleanliness of the surfaces that are touched frequently (door handles, telephone handsets, cash registers, computer keyboards, and the parts that the body touches frequently, such as table/bank surfaces), surface cleaning and disinfection in the fairground, stands and common areas. for the purpose of; Surface disinfectants containing active ingredients with proven effectiveness and having a 'Biocidal Product License' issued by the Ministry of Health should be used.
28) It should be ensured that the cleaning personnel use medical masks and gloves. After cleaning, the personnel should remove their masks and gloves and throw them in the trash, wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
29) Hand antiseptic with a 'Biocidal Product License' issued by the Ministry of Health should be available in the toilets.
30) There should be no missing materials in the toilets, liquid soap, toilet paper and paper towels should always be available. Necessary measures should be taken regarding these issues by the company organizing the fair.
31) Hand drying fans should be turned off for use.
32) Whether the necessary measures are taken to comply with the rules in the fair area is inspected by the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey or the Chamber and Exchange to be assigned, within the framework of the Procedures and Principles Regarding Organizing Fairs in the Country.